Friday, March 20, 2015

Day 35

Tonight I get on an airplane and fly to my daughter in West Virginia.  If all goes well, I will be on the way back with her and my grandchildren by Saturday evening.  Please pray that all goes well.

I am not wanting to take this trip.  Last night I had a rather large breakdown in the bathtub.  I am not sure how I long I stood there in the water, crying hysterically, my hand pressed against my mouth. 

This was supposed to be our vacation, Storm and mine.  Not only that, but the tension of my daughter leaving her husband, the potential for disaster, is huge, and the unknown is making me crazy.  I'm afraid I'm going to break down on the plane or in the airport, and I don't want to do that in a situation that might be dangerous. 

I want to hold my grandbabies so badly.  I want to love them and keep them close.  Please pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment